Monday, October 22, 2007

sweet baby nate

I have been wanting to post these pictures for a while now, but I have waited so that Taryn can send out the announcements first. I went to Ryan and Taryn's apartment to take some pictures of their new son Nate, who is soooo cute. He was so good through the shoot. He was so relaxed and I loved how he would look straight at the camera. I loved how these pictures came out. They are such a cute family. Thank you so much for letting me come and capture your sweet moments

This was by far my favorite picture of the day. Taryn looks so BEAUTIFUL here. I love this one!



.



I really enjoyed this one as well. I love the way Taryn is looking at Ryan. They are such a wonderful family and I was so happy that I could take their family pictures, Thanks you guys!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

what a sweet boy! and so cute! good job chelsea!

Kara said...

You are just the most amazing photographer. Just wish you would come take pictures of me and my family!!!

Jayne said...

you did a beautiful job Chelsey, I know ryan and taryn were really pleased too, I've been showing off his birth annoucement and telling everyone it was done by YOU!

jayne

Taryn said...

Chelsea, I just can't get enough of these photos! I'm going to show them off on my blog too, they're so sweet! These are all of my favorites too!

Tanya said...

You did a great job! So cute.