Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bitter Sweet Addiction

Last night was such a bitter sweet night for me. I finished The Eclipse. I have completly fallen love with these books (and Edward) and now I'm done. I'm so sad. But oh how I'm waiting for the next book. Today was so funny, I knew some of my young women have read it so I had to talk to them about it. It was so nice to talk to some people that have fallen love with these books as much as I have. I want to write so much more about the book, but I won't want to spill the beans for anyone...Kara. Until then, I will be addicted (fall of 08). I promise that my next post won't be about these books.

3 comments:

Hangin with the Burke's said...

I am totally in love with the books as well I just started the eclipse so I am glad you didn't give anything away. Hey I heard that Landon stopped the academy how are you doing with that?

Jenn said...

yay you finished!! so whose team are you on? i cant believe how addicting these books are- you can also check out stephaniemeyers.com and find out so much more info (if you haven't already) there is a first chapter on there of edwards version! sooo good!!

Heidi said...

thanks for not spoiling it... i NEED to start reading these books. I have to jump on the ban-wagon of fun! and i guess fall in love with Edward??