Monday, October 8, 2007

Soon to be Mr & Mrs. Holland Eng. Pictures

A few weeks ago I did the engagement pictures for a couple that I will be doing for their wedding for in Nov. It was the weekend that it was raining. I haven't posted them yet because I wanted to wait to get my newer version of photoshop.... so I can do more fun stuff with them. I just have a few here, I can't let myself get too carried away. But they were such a fun couple to be with. I'm really excited for their wedding.


This is my favorite so far. I love how it's all about the girl and the guy just lets her be in the spot light. She's so cute too. She'll be a beautiful bride!

Theres something about this red wall that I just fell in love with. But I do love red!

2 comments:

Kara said...

You are such an amazing photographer. !!!

Shannon said...

These are great pictures. I had no idea you were so talented. What a fun way to earn a little extra money.