Saturday, October 20, 2007

amazing experience

I had the most amazing experience last night. I was asked to assist with one of my favorite photographers, Michelle Nuttall. (www.momentsbymichelle.com) It was so awesome. It was so fun just to talk with her, get some pointers, and most of all to shoot with a bunch of different lens that I haven't shoot with before. The wedding was one of your high end weddings (which I haven't done yet) so to deal with a wedding coordinator was something totally different. Just a side note, when I went to introduce myself to her I went to shake her hand and she looked at my hand and started to say else with out shaking my hand. It was totally an insult, but Michelle said that was nothing of some of the things she has done to others. However, I did not let it get to me. And from what I can see from the camera the pictures were coming out so beautiful. The bride and groom were so cute too. They were a piece of cake to deal with. They were so easily posed and was so full of life and love that it just beamed though the camera. I was on a total high! Because I was assisting to Michelle, I doubt that I would be able to get any prints that I did because it's under her name. To me, the experience was totally worth it. I fell that I should have paid her with all the help that she has given me. And I do have to say thank you to Sara for recommending me to her....Thank you!

1 comment:

Blume Bunch said...

wow! im sooooooooooooo glad you were able to go to a wedding with her! how fun and if its the same coordinator that i did a wedding with her on, I was very insulted by her too :) Well have to talk :)