Sunday, October 21, 2007

dogs for sale

I had posted a while ago that my aunt's dog had puppies. Well they are now for sale. They are pure labs, and if you are interested just let me know. Wyatt just had a hay day with them. His favorite thing to do was to lay down and have all the puppies come and attact him. He kept doing it over and over again. Then he had to pick them up one at a time and say " Mom take picture.....CHEESE!!" then drop them, and pick the next puppy up. It was cute.
Poor Shane, we let him sit with the puppies and he liked it at first. However, he then started to get attacted by them. You can see one bitting his toes and the other bitting his ear. What kind of mom am I? I see it happen and all I can think of is..ow I gotta get a picture of this. It was cute.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh my goodness Chelsea those puppies are soooo stinkin' cute!!!! i seriously just want to pick one up and play with it!!

Kinsie said...

I love puppies!!! They are too cute...especially the chocolate one...you gotta love anything chocolate right?! :)