Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm totally ADDICTED!!!!

So I kept seeing that all these people saying they were addicted to this book called the "Twilight". I needed to get a book to help jump start my mindless brain and start becoming a human again after my kids have sucked it dry. So I got it. OK so I bought Monday afternoon, and all I can think about is Edward. I love it. Its a 500 page book and I'm already on page 422. I have not been able to put it down. Here's a top ten list of how you know when your addicted:
1. Your house is totally mess.
2. Laundry...what is that?
3. Each time you need to get a dish out you have wash it from the sink because dishes have not been done for
a week.
4. Your two year old cries each time you pull it out to read.
5. You ask your kids if the "Twilight" can be their bed time story.
6. You catch your mind in a daydream of what could happen next.
7. It's 2:00am in the morning and your still reading not wanting to put it down.
8. An ounce of you wishes you could go back to high school days and have an Edward find you. (J/k on that one)
9. You find yourself not caring about the new t.v. shows because your reading the best book ever.
10. Your husbands name seems to become Edward.

6 comments:

Kara said...

I call dibs on the book next. I will plan on you sending it to me by next week!! Ha Ha. Your funny.

Jenn said...

oh yeah girl! i read all 3 in one week! They are totally ADDICTING! Just in case you didnt know the 4th comes out Fall 2008 and they are in the process of making a movie for the first book Twilight! I have started reading the series for a 2nd time!! When you are done let me know and we can discuss. :]

Shannon said...

Hey it's Shannon (horton). I found you thru Heidi's blog. I'm right there with you. I finished the 3rd book over a month ago and I still think about them. I would read them again but they are all loaned out. Great blog. You have a very cute little famiy. Love ya.

Baker Family said...

Is this the first book of the series? My friend just loves these books, I want to start reading them, but I am not sure which one is the first.

Tanya McKibben said...

Chelse you are so funny! I have never heard of that book, but I have heard recently that blogging is the fastest way to spread word of mouth marketing. You are doing your part, sharing all that passion of yours. I will have to find one of those books for myself. Who is Edward? Love ya!

Lisa Webb said...

Hey Chelsea! So i found you through heidi. Its so nice to see everyones blogs and what there up to. So we named our son landon, random! Anyhow hope you are well and your boys are adorable! The youngest looks so much like you! Take care
-lisa