Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Last Saturday for Landon's birthday we went up to Oak Glenn, which is my favorite place to go to. I want to buy a house up there some day. Anyways, we found the perfect picture spot for the Fall/Halloween/Harvest picture. Wyatt wouldn't pose any other way, sometimes he is so stubborn. But it's a cute!
Wyatt kept throwing leaves up in the air and having them fall on him. It was so cute I had to take a picture of it, however, in this one there aren't any leaves...oh well.I couldn't help but take a picture of this. The colors are so beautiful. I love fall, it's my favorite time of year. This is what I picture my dream drive way would be, isn't beautiful!

4 comments:

Tanya McKibben said...

Chelse! These pictures are AMAZING! You are so talented.

Heidi said...

i love it! the fall out here is fantastic! its definitely my fav time of year!

Tanya said...

You are so good. I love the last picture. That is blow up frame worthy.

Jenny said...

Hey Chelsea, I'm not sure if I've commented yet on your blog, but I do check it regularly. I love fall as well. It's the one thing I have missed terribly about living back east. You would just die over the changes that happen in a place where "seasons" are real. Beautiful pictures! Jenny (Tucker)