Tuesday, April 29, 2008

on a hot day

boys in water

So if you live in Southern California you know that it has been hotter then Hades here. We have had such a hot weekend! So I pulled out the old plastic pool and filled it on up. The boys couldn't have been happier. However, that is all they want to do now is swim in the pool.

I had to take this picture of Shane with the biggest diaper ever. You can tell it's still spring......no swim diapers yet.
big diaper


shane laughing

Wyatt just loves his brother. He is always hugging him. However, I try to teach him not to do it around the neck. It might take a little while.
brother love
It was kind of nice to soak up some sun. I just hope this isn't any indication of how hot the summer is going to be.

10 comments:

Taryn said...

Chelsea, your pictures are incredible, even just casual everyday ones! I bet that little pool will be a lifesaver this summer!

Laura said...

Chelsea, I am amazed at your pictures. I especially love the first one and how all of the water drops in the air are defined.

Niki said...

Chelsea, I'm glad I found you on here. I love the pictures. If it makes you feel any better there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow here in MN!

Derek and Emily said...

I'm with Niki... we'll have warm days and then an occasional snow day. What's that all about? I prefer the sun! And that picture is so cute of Shane with his water-sogged diaper... it balances out his cute tummy!

Heidi said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT! We will soon be getting one of those fun plastic pools for Jackson. LOVE the pix!

aprilaleman said...

you are good chelsea, real good. Such 'cool' pictures.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Hey Chelsea... I don't know if you remember me (Traci Burnham from Corona). I have checked out your blog a few times and thought instead of being a blog stalker, I would leave a comment. Your kids are adorable and your photography is amazing. Great job.

PS..I don't even know if you remember who I am, but I just realized a little while ago, your hubbys uncle Earl is my Dads best friend!

Traci Elizabeth said...

That is so funny that you call my dad earls boyfriend...because we do the same thing!!! I always make fun that they have to go on a date, usually a movie..topped off with Earls favorite ice cream at my parents house. When my sister and i were young we both had crushes on Earl. Too funny!! I am going to add you to my links so I can openly stalk you!

Jenn said...

Your boys are so cute! Love the water shots, your photography is great, its probably always fun to practice a little on your kids. It cooled down for a few days but I hear by the end of this week is it suppose to be blazing again!

The Biggs said...

So I just noticed that Wyatt is giving Shane a titty twister in this pic of them in the pool!!! It looks so funny!!! Hope you're all doing good!