Monday, April 7, 2008

a new little place

I have been wanting to go and find a location where I could shoot some pictures with all the wild mustard flowers in the background. The hills by our house has tons of them growing everywhere. So one day when I was tiered of being locked up in the house I decided to go for a drive. I finally found a spot were there wasn't a fence and I took advantage of it. Here are just some cute little shoots that I liked.

wyatt blog

For some reason I fell in love with Wyatt's expression here. Landon didn't care for it, but this isn't Landon's blog, so I posted it.

old blog
I love this picture of Shane. I couldn't have asked for a better time for him to be happy and cheerful. He loved playing in the flowers (but sometimes they looked like weeds....Which maybe they are)

Shane g blog
I feel in love this this sign. It was so old and rusty looking. And it is out in the middle of nowhere and they have this sign saying to pay. I just laughed and then shoot the picture, and no I didn't pay.

pay blog

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

your pictures look incredible. Maybe when we come down, you can take some of us. You are really talented Chels.

Kara said...

I love the watermark you made. How did you do that. Good job! What do you think of Pacific~s Ocean:

Derek and Emily said...

Your boys are just as cute as ever! I like your photography logo too. You're so talented... I wish I lived closer to you so I could get some pictures done of Ethan.