Wednesday, April 9, 2008

the monroe kids

I love being an aunt, and I absolutely love all my nieces and nephews. I love being in a family where it just keeps growing. (However, it seems to be at a stand still right now, and it will be for.....a little while. And that is OK) But one of my favorite things to do as an aunt is taking pictures of my nieces and nephews. I have been doing this since Landon and I were dating (that would be since High School). So every year we take the kids out, put them in some cute outfits and I snap away. However, by far this has been my favorite session with these kids. I took them up in hills where the yellow flowers are growing like crazy and shoot away.

I loved Madison in these flowers. madison 2 blog

taylor blog

reagan blog

abby blog
Grant is such a little hunk.
grant blog

I love these girls. And I love this photo.
all girls 2 blog

However, I couldn't decide if I liked it better in black and white. I love the feel I get from both of them.
all girls blog

With any photo shoot that involves kids, your on a time limit. And from the looks of this picture you can tell their time is up. However, I love it! Each of them have their own expression, their own personality showing through. I love you Abby. ( Hope you got a good smile out of this one Kalli)
all kids blog
You guys did great!
Well I am out for the weekend. I have the pleasure of celebrating my fifth anniversary with my handsome, wonderful, thoughtful, loving husband. Man I have been blessed. Have a wonderful weekend

5 comments:

Tanya said...

So cute! I can't believe how grown up they look. Great job!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Those kids are so cute! I'm glad I'm related, lol. I think the last pic is my fav, lol. Congrats on your anniversary! 5 years? wow, you two are old ;)

Joanna said...

Beautiful pictures! These pictures, and the one's below of your kids really bring out the beautiful blue eyes that so many of them have. I hope Hudson's eyes stay blue. Would you mind taking some pics of my kids sometime?

Caroline Haring said...

Your photography is so insanely awesome. I think it is wonderful what you have done with your talent. Keep it up!

Heidi said...

what cute kids. I definitely like the color one of the girls. SO SO CUTE! GOod job Chelsea!

PS I tagged you