Wednesday, April 23, 2008

my friends Pat and Brittany

I have been looking forward for this for awhile. I have been friends with Pat and his family since I started dating Landon. And when he started to date Brittany, Landon and I knew he was going to pop the question. It was just a matter of time. Every week when I would see Brittany's mom I would ask if he asked yet. And finally he did. However, I was so excited when Brittany asked me to be their photography for their wedding. What I thought was so cute about them in the session is that they are so lovey-dovey. They will just sit there and look at each other in the eyes and gaze. Then they will start to twril their fingers with each others. They are sooooo ready to get married. But I think it's cute (especially when you can whip a boy like. Good job Brittany! Dan......I mean Pat, you know I'm having fun.)

pat and brit


pat kissing brit


DSC_0084 pwf,l s


pat


kissing hand

I love the side angle of her ring.
ring shoot


in alley

We found this little alley and I fell in love with it. However, I am a sucker for brick!

dancing


piggy back
I am so happy for them. Who knew, the girl you knew growing up would one day be your wife. I'm so excited for you both. Can't wait for the big day!

2 comments:

Nora's world said...

They look amazing! I hope they pick announcements that can accommodate more than one picture. I would hate to have to pick only one of those to send out (and I'm sure there are many more to choose from).

Joanna said...

I love the first two pictures the best. Brittany has such a beautiful face. I can't believe that I taught her in young womens, and now she is getting married! I'm really starting to feel old.