Tuesday, May 13, 2008

having fun with the Hathaways

This weekend I had the pleasure of taking the Hathaways family pictures. Laura Hathaway is in my ward and asked if I would take them and I was delighted to do so. Then she told me that there were going to 25 people. "Wow" is what I thought. I have done a much bigger group before, but it has been so long ago. However, I thought it went really well. I really enjoyed taking their pictures, and it was really easy working with them. They were such enjoyable family to work with.



group pic hathaway blog

Jared Hathaway blog

This is Laura and her cute little family. Kourtney and Wyatt are in the same age group for nursery. She is the cutest little girl ever. And Laura don't worry, there is another great shot of your family, but I just loved the expression on Kourtney's face here.
Jeff Hathaway blog


7 kids Hathaway blog

kids hathaway blog

And here are the two that started this great family.
Grandparents Hathaway blog

All the kids did GREAT!!! I don't think I have had such an easy group of kids
grandkids hathaway blog

I love pictures of sisters. And this one just melts my heart. Maybe I'm that way because of me and my sister.

hathaway girls

This little girl Madison was so cute. She always gave the cutest facial expressions.
madison hathaway blog



crazy hathaway blog
And by the end of the photo shot, I'm sure they felt this way! However, I really enjoyed it and had a blast. Thanks for letting me be part of your day, you guys did great!

6 comments:

Steph said...

You are AWESOME! The whole day (and all day yesterday) we kept saying how easy you were to work with and how patient you were with the kids... and now to see how GREAT the pics look! We couldn't be happier. Thanks for taking us on!!!

Kinsie said...

They look great! I can't wait to see the rest of them! :) The picture of my girls is of course my favorite so far! :)

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I want family pictures done! Next time we are in town, I'll have to make an appointment with you.

Kara said...

Awww! I love you too Chelsea.

Derek and Emily said...

You are so talented! I especially love the picture of the sisters. Just adorable!

Joanna said...

I think I'm going to tell the Salmon's how well those turned out. Looks like that park worked really well too. They have been wanting to get a family picture, but our group is getting huge! Lets see, I think it is currently up to about 24? Most of them being little kids- yikes. Looks like you can handle it though. What do you charge?