Saturday, May 17, 2008

a graduating senior

On Friday afternoon I had the chance to take Bree's senior pictures. Because of time and scheduling we ended up just going to my n-laws restaurant (which will be opening up in September). Their property was the PERFECT place to do her senior pictures. I am lovin the light around 5:30-6:00pm. I was so excited to do Bree's pictures because one, she is gorerous and two she's one of my favorite laurels. (if your wondering what that is, pop me an email and I will explain)

Bree was doing such a great job that we kept on shooting and shooting more and more pictures. One of the hardest jobs of being the photographer is all the post-work of pictures. The hardest thing for me with this shoot was that I LOVED them ALL!!! Bree you did an amazing job. You made my life so much easier. So here are just a few of my favorites. There are just too many to choose from.

Bree on grass


Cute of Bree


Bree on steps

So this one below, for some reason I just love. Sometimes in the shoot I will do something different to just....spice things up a bit. Sometimes they are great, others I make a mental note not to do that again. Such the opposite with this one (at least for my taste, sorry if you may not like it). Just something out of the ordinary......I love it. I love it alot.

Bree fav

Ok can we say "Gorgeous!!!" Now that one I'm love'n
Fav of bree

Once again out of the ordinary. May not be the one that they are going to hang in the house, but maybe to a future boyfriend (just kidding, I don't know) But I still really like it.
Bree on swing


Bree barn blog

At my n-law's property, they have a couple of sheds...storage units you would say, that are a burnt reddish color, which I just LOVE. (Just a little side note: the house and units were built in 1985 and was used as chicken coupes) So there is an old, texturey feel I get when I shoot there. I love the wheel and door in these pictures, they add a little something.
DSC_0241
Bree you did a great job and you look fantastic!!!

5 comments:

Nunazuna said...

Chelsea. I have a confession. I stalk your blog! You are such an awsome photographer. You truely have a talent! When the time comes for family photos I am calling you! I saw Landon at Mt. SAC and I told him that I occasionally take a look at your blog to see what new pics you've posted. I also have a passion for photograpy but I'm still learning. I wanted to ask you what camera you have? I just have a little point and shoot but am thinking of purchasing a more professional one. Can you please let me know? Thanks in advance. Keep up the great work!

Blume Bunch said...

Great job on her pictures, they are really cute! Im SOOO excited to hear that the Biggs restraunt is opening in September!!! MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED hahaha

Unknown said...

Your pictures are always awesome... You have the the talent... for taking great pictures, to see the inner beauty in a person and be able to draw it out... I love your pictures... Have a great one...
Korie

Jenn said...

Great job on both of your photo shoots! They came out so clear and the backgrounds are beautiful! way to go.

Caroline Haring said...

Dang! That girl has amazing hair! You did an awesome job on her photos. There's no way she could not be happy!