Thursday, May 29, 2008

an afternoon treat

So I might have had a sweet tooth when I thought of making brownies. However they are Zucchini brownies....from my garden. My I also add that they are made with pure Grape Seed oil. However, with all the sugar, chocolate and other yummy stuff in it, it just threw that out the window. Meanwhile Wyatt sure enjoyed it.

DSC_1221


DSC_1220

You know if your a good mom if your son says "Your a good cooker mom, thanks so much!!! i just love it!" I think I have succeed in life.
DSC_1223

And yes, this is my master piece which made me, myself and my son very happy this afternoon. Did you notice the fork there. Yep no plate need, the fork will do just fine.
DSC_1227
Note: by the time I wrote this that little square grew. I did have plenty of help by a three year old.

2 comments:

aprilaleman said...

thanks alot, after reading this blog i had such a craving for brownies, so i mentioned it to wes, who then too had the craving. unfortunately our oven is not working so we couldn't make them. your blog was such a tease. :)

A new Flight Attendant, said...

What are you doing to me?!? Fudge-cicles, brownies! I'm trying to keep these preggo cravings to a minimum, lol.