Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the end of the saga

I really hate it when I have nothing to post. I've been away for a week and just like my life, I have nothing exciting to share. Expect that I finished the fourth book of Twilight: Breaking Dawn, and "Wow". It was different, it was good.......and I guess that's how the love story is going to go. I have really enjoyed this ride that I went on with them. Yes.....kind of sad that it is over. But at the same time I really need to get back to reality: cleaning my house, paying attention to my children and husband and dealing with life. It was a nice escape for me to go to, somewhere where I didn't have to deal with life. But now I know what happened to them (like they are real people....listen to me)

And I really hate it when I post something and don't have a picture or pictures. So the other day I realized that I haven't posted some pictures of my friend Amber and her girls. It was way back in May I think when I did these. I was just playing around with them so thought I would share. Mia (Amber's oldest) is Wyatt's age (three days apart) and they are so cute together! The other day we saw them hugging and saying that they loved each other forever. OK how cute is that! That would be rad if they got married when they got older. Which would be really funny because Amber is the real reason I meet Landon (I went on a group blind date with her and that's where I meet him) Now if I could only return the favor. :)

Amber_039 os hq blog


Amber_121 yinsnapbb blog


Amber_107 tdwyinblue


Amber_097bmg blog


Amber_141 yintdwbbvblog


Amber_134 snap yin bb blog

Of course, while I was down there I had to take a picture of the view

Amber_111 tdwbmgburn blog

12 comments:

marisa said...

the pictures are addorable my talented friend. my fav is the feet in the sand. i can't believe you finished a 700+ page book in two days while taking care of your boys. thats pretty impressive.

Abbie said...

Amber is beautiful as always and the girls are just adorable. I haven't seen Mia since her blessing (how pathetic is that?!) Tell Amber Hi for me and that I think of her and the girls often

Heidi said...

SO CUTE! I love those pictures. I still havent gotten the book yet... I really need to get with it.

Love the way those pictures turned out!

Unknown said...

Chelsie you always take awesome photos... Sounds like youve been busy...

The Kneeland Family said...

glad you liked the last book and glad to see some pictures. Those pictures are darling Amber and her girls are so cute.

Leanna said...

chelsea...i love you blog! that was fun to see those beautiful photos of Amber and her babies too! i've only seen them once...so beautiful they are. you too! your family is adorable and i love your thoughts that you share!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I love these pics. My favorite is of Amber walking with the girls holding their hands, so precious.

Lisa Webb said...

Wow Amber looks exactly the same as she did in HS, not fair! Your photos are awesome what kind of lens are you using?

Lisa Webb said...

I'm using just the 17-80mm lens also. I have a 50mm but I get frustrated when I'm using it (i think it has sand in it. lovely!) I'm using a Nikon. Your pictures are looking so sharp. It could be I look at mine to much or maybe a post processing problem. Anyway here's my email lisawebb1019@yahoo.com I love to dork chat photography but don't want to bored all your blog readers!

Amber said...

HI there,
I stumbled upon your blog. Can you email me info. and pricing for a family photo shoot.
Thanks
Amber
ajones2225@yahoo.com

Trisha said...

My sister is Tanya Jorgenson and she told me about your photography skills. My husband and I are looking in getting some pictures taken at the beach. Can you email me all your info? Thanks! Trisha.Jacobson@gmail.com

The Snow Queen said...

What a small world. I am Shannon's friend Melissa (we grew up together) and I was blog surfing and came across the beautiful sister I visit teach! Isn't Amber lovely?! Her little ones look great in these shots. You did a great job!
PS I'm Melissa Taylor Snow