Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i do have the cutest boys


So this blog is for my enjoyment purposes. And if other people like it, great. So if I offend someone's feelings, sorry!

But I have the cutest boys ever!!!!

Today, as I am about to put Shane down for his nap, Wyatt comes and gives Shane his daily nap hugs. Well they kept hugging and then Wyatt says "Were so cute, Mom take a picture". Me capturing that moment....made my day!

I love these boys. I just wish they can stay like this forever.




DSC_0343 bmg burn

5 comments:

marisa said...

you do have the cutest boys and they are lucky to have a mom whose always got her camera ready. such a great shot!

Heidi said...

those are some cute boys... but mine is way cute too! Love that they love each other so much!

Lisa Webb said...

oh holy moly cutenesss! that is adorable! Shane looks EXACTLY like you! I bet Wyatt looks like his dad! What a sweet moment!

Tanya McKibben said...

How on earth could you offend someone....it is so true. You do have the cutest boys.

Lisa Webb said...

hey chelsea, doesn't your mother in law do wedding decor? Can you send me her contact info? also do you know a good wedding cater? lisawebb1019@yahoo.com!!! Thanks!