Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what to say???

So I often wonder what to say (or write) on this blog.

Usually I don't say much at all.

I just say something small about some pictures and then let my pictures say the rest.

I haven't had anything going on lately other then having cousins stay with us, Dallen coming home from Iraq, Landon's uncle staying with us, trying to keep the house clean, having a broken dryer, having your husband go down to part time and going to school full time, as well and being sicker then no other and going to urgent care. Ya, you know just your daily stuff going on.

And somewhere all through that I think about what in the world do I put on my blog. Like it's some important thing I have to do. I guess I get a little envy-ess when I look at others and they post like everyday (Marisa) and I don't have time to do my dishes. When in the world did blogging become so important in my life.

So this is what I have thought up to write about......with no pictures

I cannot believe that the Lord put my in charge of two beautiful boys and wants me to raise them. A little overwhelmed. But how lucky am I. I get to be with these boys for the rest of my life. (I'll include my husband in that one).

I love watching them think through stuff. I love seeing them act so sweetly and say "Your the best mom ever." (that is actually quoted by Wyatt).

Tonight when I was making dinner, it actually went smoothly. (Usually there is me yelling, a kid screaming and the other thinking he is in some rock band playing the drums). Tonight we were laughing, dancing and they were happy. Wow!!! And I get to start traditions, and sing silly songs with them, put up forts, and most importantly have our licking wars. And I get start all that. It's my turn to play house and make the rules.

And I get to do it with the cutest three boys ever.

How lucky am I

I've been so stressed lately and worried about things that I forgot to stop and enjoy what I do have. And once I did that, things kind of were put back in place.

3 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

good post! Awesome being a mom huh?!

chelseajordan said...

I just stumbled across your blog and found it odd that we share the same first and last name. Also my younger brothers name is wyatt.
such a small world...
:)

Traci Elizabeth said...

That was a much needed post for me to read. Thanks for sharing!