Sunday, August 17, 2008

pat and brittany markarian 08-08-08

Pat and Brittany are finally married!!! I had such a fun time shooting their wedding. It was the first time Lydia I worked together on a wedding and I thought it went really well. I really enjoyed this wedding. The wedding party was great! The bride and groom....wonderful. Little did I know that on Friday (the day of the wedding) it was 08-08-08. It didn't come together until I got to the San Diego Temple and I was told that there was 28 weddings. If anyone of you know about or have seen the San Diego Temple (it's gorgeous)but not alot of picture spots. However, it all came together and it was beautiful!


0074 blog
Pat had written Brittany a letter to her and had someone give it to her while she was getting ready. It was so cute.

0032 oldschool blog

0339 xs70 blog

0343 sx70 blog

0696 xs70 blog

0106 retouch bmg blog

0782 blog

0732 shf g blog

0746 blur blog

0262 old s blog

My favorite shoot of the night

0585 mbw blog

0626 bbw blog

0608 mbw blog

0930 bbw blog

0896 bbw blog

4 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

cute!!! the pictures and the Shoes! Love it!

marisa said...

congrats, these are such beautiful shots!  you had a beautiful bride to work with and you did an awsome job at capturing the feeling of the moment.

Heidi Prince said...

FINALLY! some pictures of me! jk jk! i love the way that picture on the fence turned out! i told you...i know how to sell them! hahaha...anyways...you're an amazing photographer chels!

Anonymous said...

HA!! That's AWESOME!! I have to say I tried to look her up on Myspace...she was on there...but she NEVER checked it I guess? So, AWESOME TO HEAR she is married to a HOTTIE!! ;) SO HAPPY in the TEMPLE too!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!! Crazy though...small world!! Your pictures are AWESOME!!! ;) Miss ya girl!!