Friday, July 25, 2008

oh how i love water

DSC_0143yin der blog

There seems to be some hidden ingredient to water. Something that I need to bottle up and keep so that I can give it to my kids when were out and about.

They seem to act ......cute, and fun. And they are happy. There's no tantrums, no talking back when playing in water. I would really love to get that secret ingredient.

They are just cute!

DSC_0148 blog


DSC_0152 blog


So in high school my favorite movie was "Tommy Boy". I would quote that movie all the time. So when I looked at this picture below I just started to laugh. So there's this part in the movie that Tommy boy is walking past a pool and see's this pretty girl and he totally sucks in his huge gut and says "So do you know where the gym is at?" I know my sister will be the only one to laugh with me on this on, but my Shane is totally a Tommy Boy. He is such a little fatty and to see him suck in like that was just too funny for me.

DSC_0153 blog


DSC_0165 snap g blog


DSC_0166 yin snap blog

5 comments:

aprilaleman said...

no way man, i am laughing too, because that is the best way to describe shane in that picture. One word, hillarious.

BTW: My younger sister is interested in having you take some photos of her family. Call me so I cn find out some details.

Tanya McKibben said...

What talent Chelsea! Seriously, your picutres are amazing. It helps to have such stinkin cute boys huh? Hannah loves water too. I thought of you today as I desperately contacted bookstores to see if anyone in Berlin would be carrying the 4th twilight book. I was lucky! Found one! There is one waiting for me with my name on it the day of the release.

Derek and Emily said...

These pictures are precious! I love the Tommy Boy picture too!

marisa said...

these pictures are great! My fav is the last, but the tommy picture is hillarious. that little shane kills me! looking forwrd to you taking our pictures again.

Lauren said...

Hey! this is kind of random but I dont know how else to reach your husband regarding being a wedding dj...my good friend used him a couple of months ago so I was wondering how I could get in contact with him about that! my email is laurenjones11@gmail.com if he wants to just email me! Thanks!!