Thursday, February 7, 2008

back on to blogging

Finally I'm back on. My internet has been giving us such troubles. Come to find out that it was just a bad router. Plus I've been pretty busy. With what you ask? This..... My boys!!!
Last weekend we went to our friends wedding up at the Los Angeles Temple (My favorite temple). So I thought I would be one of the pesty people that the photographer always hates. The person that brings their own camera and wants to take pictures too. Well I wanted to and the mother of the groom asked me to as well. But while I was there I took some pictures of my boys.....of course
Wyatt saying cheese.
Did I tell that he walks now. He's so cute

Yeah!!!! While Dallen was on his RnR he and Christina came down for the wedding. Aren't they cute!!! He's so happy with her. I'm sad he has to go back to Iraq on Feb 12th :( I look at this picture and he looks so grown up.

Shane and he's beanie. He loved playing with that.The beautiful couple and their bridal party.Oh yeah.....Shane had he's first birthday and loved every bite of his cake. I can't believe my youngest is now one. But I love watching grow and learn new things. I love my boys!!!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Your boys are so cute. The one of Shane walking looks so much like William.

Heidi said...

SO SO cute! I cant believe we didnt take any pictures of our kiddos when we had that play date! I just talked with Amber and she said that you guys are hanging out a lot! thats awesome! Ill be in town next month! Hopefully we can get together again...

Heidi said...

YAY!! that would be so fun! How do you feel about snow? I'm still getting used to it... but its so fun, and I'm sure your boys would love it! I will keep you guys in our prayers!

Best of luck to you and Landon!

aprilaleman said...

Your so good with photography! It was great to see you guys Sat. too, and I loved watching you and Landon dance, so cute man.

Blume Bunch said...

Im glad to see new pictures :) i almost called you cuz we hadnt heard or seen you since christmas eve :) glad youre alive still :)

Heidi said...

I was just looking at the picture of your kitchen... do you have 2 sinks? I love it! How nice!
How are things looking for the Parker fire Dept.? when is that interview? keep my posted please!