Tuesday, February 12, 2008

painting.....with hair???

So the other day I got out our paints for Wyatt to paint. I wanted to be that good mom and let him paint, even if it got messy. I was trying to get him to paint with his fingers and he wouldn't have anything to do with it. I know it is good for his sensorys, but he did not want to. However, I turn my head for one minute and he is painting with his hair. Full on dipping his head in paint and putting it on the paper. I have no idea where he got that idea. He so takes after his father. Nonetheless, I let him paint.....with his hair.



3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

good job mom!!! :)

Taryn said...

That is so funny! And I think you're an even better mom for allowing him to paint with his hair than his fingers! ha!

Lisa Webb said...

Why are boys so crazy! Aren't they a whole different animal! Wyatt sure does have a creative side, so cute!