Wednesday, February 13, 2008

heres to you april and wes

So long story short, two years ago (well, longer then that) when I really wanted to start wedding photography I would go and shadow other photographers. For April and Wes Aleman, Rhead Lown was their wedding photographer and I happened to know him personally so I asked if I could shadow him. He said "yes". He is really a nice guy and a great photographer. However, back then I didn't have a website nor a blog. And today while the boys were taking their naps I saw that April commented on my blog. And I thought to myself.....I have never really played or did anything with their pictures. (I even hope you have some of these, if not call me and I will get you these). So that is what I did, played with the pictures. And I really like these. I love the beach with the brides and grooms. So heres to you April and Wes! (two years later). You guys are so cute and fun. We really need to hang out again! This is my favorite shoot, them looking out to the water. I don't know why, but I just love the contrast between the color and black and white photos. (Yes it's the same picture)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chelsie those pictures are awesome... I love the 1st one b&w and just captures the love between these two... Hope you and Landon and the little ones are doing well... Have a great one... Korie

Jenn said...

I know April too but didn't get to see what she looked like on her wedding day. She was BEAUTIFUL! Love the photos as well, you did a nice job!

Heidi said...

ANY NEWS? Just was thinking about you and wanted to see how things went in Parker?