Tuesday, February 19, 2008

wyatt is going to kill me when he gets older

So this week I have been potty training Wyatt. He turns three next month so I thought he was old enough to start. So the night before we started I got out some of the underwear that we have bought for him and let him see them. Well my son is the oddest kid ever. I nor Landon did that to him. He, himself put the underwear on his head and arms and was dancing around the room. I could do only one thing......take pictures. That boy is so like his father.
The very first day of potty training went really really well! There was a point that I let him wear nothing, and there is nothing cuter then a kids bum. So when he wanted to help me do some dishes with nothing down below, I let him and then took a picture. I edited for the internet. And Wyatt has done so good with potty training, No accidents so far, and this is day two. Wish me luck for the rest of the week! (I hope I didn't offend anyones feels with this picture. I did blur the bum, it just might not look like I did)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the baby bums too. Very clever blur job. Looks like you have had good luck with the potty training so far. Hooray. Now comes the stress of leaving the house and worring about accidents in the car and stroller and the mall. Good luck.

Heidi said...

So cute! I love a naked bum...

best of luck to you with the potty training!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

That is cool! Wyatt is still trying himself on that..some kids get it and some don't. I use the plastic pants that go over his under and pulls ups...I'm to scared and not brave like you :)

everyday katie said...

I have to admit to peeking at your blog from time to time...and every time I do, I wish we lived closer. I think our families would get along well. I'm also the only girl in a house full of men. You're family is incredibly cute. Your boys are adorable. You look great. And you pictures are phenomenal. I had no idea you had such a talent in photography.

Katie (Benson) Smith

everyday katie said...

I have to admit to peeking at your blog from time to time...and every time I do, I wish we lived closer. I think our families would get along well. I'm also the only girl in a house full of men. You're family is incredibly cute. Your boys are adorable. You look great. And you pictures are phenomenal. I had no idea you had such a talent in photography.

Katie (Benson) Smith

A new Flight Attendant, said...

such a cute bum! I'm jealous of your potty training sucesses, Nile will just pee on my carpet. Have you seen the cute new urinals for boys, they're so tiny, lol. Maybe that would help Nile, he love to "aim" for things.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Chelsea! It was fun to get a comment from you on the blog. I had no idea you were a photographer. You do great work.

Kids are funny. I love the underwear on the head. My oldest girls like to wear theirs like masks. I can't help but laugh...

Lisa Webb said...

the little bare butt is so cute! Good luck with potty training, can't tell you how nervous i am for that!