Thursday, January 17, 2008

mia and wyatt

Yesterday I went to Disneyland with my friend from High School Amber and her two cute girls. Wyatt and Mia (Amber's oldest) played so well together. Mia calls Wyatt "WyWy", it's so cute. While we were there we said "Hi" to some of the Disney characters. To my amazement Wyatt loved going up and hugging them and saying hi. Which he has always been afraid of them. As you can see in the pictures Wyatt was totally hugging them and Mia wasn't quit sure of what she wanted to do. It was funny. It was such a great day to go to Disneyland yesterday, there was no one there. That's when I like it, no lines, no fuss. It was so fun to catch up with Amber too. I can't believe that it's been 7 going on 8 years that I have been out of High School(thank goodness, high school years were not my favorite). Hopefully we'll do it again!

He's such a poser! Thanks again Amber!

6 comments:

Kara said...

They look so cute. I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting. Can't wait to come down and have fun together too.

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Hey,
It's Dana and Genni Bain.
Your boys are so cute! That is so funny you have a boy named Wyatt too..how old is he?

Hope all is Well!

Heidi said...

Im totally jealous! i want to go... i sound like a little kid huh! I miss Disneyland so much! and all the girls... Hopefully we can get together again in March when im back in CA!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

It has been a long time..we love to blog.
We are still in Cali. we live in Mo Valley.
Wyatt is a good name, & he does look like Dana 100%! He will be turning 3 this Month on the 30th, your Wyatt seems so much older than mine, but he has always been tiny. That is cool! You guys look good too, have your hands full with all the boys in your family :)

Jenn said...

Those two are too cute! Disneyland is always so fun!

Tanya McKibben said...

Hey Cuz,

How are you? I am making my blog private, so I need your e-mail address so you can read it. Send it over when you get a chance!

Love ya
Tanya
talk2tanya@yahoo.com