Thursday, January 10, 2008

A look back of Shane's 1st year

I cannot believe that on Jan. 19th Shane will be one years old. Man time goes by fast. I do know that he brings such life and love to this family, and Wyatt would be so lonely without him. Every morning when Shane wakes up he is looking for his brother. I couldn't imagine life without my two boys. And I know there is at least one more to come, and whenever they come down to us I will feel the same way. But this year was a good year for my little boy.
Happy Birthday Shane

6 comments:

Nora's world said...

I can't believe it has been a year! They are all so big!

Kara said...

I loved the vampire picture. He is so cute.

Krista Kneeland said...

So fun to look back on shanes past year he is such a cutie

Heidi said...

OH SO SWEET! Im sure what a sweet sweet year it was!

Im so glad we finally got to get together while i was in town... when did you end up leaving? We'll have to make it a tradition when I come in town. whatta ya say?

Shannon said...

Great slide show. What darling boys you have. How fun that they are so cute with each other. Happy Birthday Shane!

Jenn said...

Happy Belated Birthday Shane!! Hope he had a good one. I LOVE the slide show.