Monday, December 17, 2007

having fun with the suggs

So first I just want to tell all the people that have tagged me....I"m Soooo SORRY!! I just haven't had any time to do it. I'm not ignoring you, I just haven't done it. But hopefully soon. I just didn't think I would be so busy, which I guess is a good thing. So the other day I went out with Marisa (my new bff) and her family for their Christmas pictures. I just love taking pictures of kids. Marisa loved where I got mine done so we went to the same place (downtown Pomona at the train station). She looks so good in all her pictures....and yes Brian you look good too. (You did a good job, thank you) Her two youngest kids Miley and Levi are the same ages as Wyatt and Shane, so it's so much fun to hang out. And Wyatt just loves Miley (who wouldn't).



And this is my favoirte shot. Miley (on the left) was such a sweetie the whole time, she did that all on her own. I love the way this came outAnd here is their Christmas card. I love the colors that she choose. She pretty much designed it, I just did what she told me. Thank you so much for your friendship Marisa. I hope that I can only be as good of a friend to you as you are to me.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

great job on the pictures Chelsey,

the Suggs are such a beautiful family, glad you guys have gotten to know each other!

DAVE AND KATIE said...

Hi Chelsea. I hope you get this...Dave was just telling me about you. Yeah, there has been lots of talk about setting your mom up with my dad. I think it's a great idea! We'll have to figure something out. You have a very cute family:)