Friday, December 14, 2007

capturing the jorgenson clan

Yesterday I got the pleasure of taking the pictures of the Jorgenson family. They were so cute. Whenever we were able to get Taylor (the oldest) to smile, she looked ssooooo cute. And twins are so adorable. I just love taking pictures of kids. The twins couldn't help but put the leaves in their mouths. But it kept them happy. Thank you so much for letting take family pictures, it was fun. We'll miss you when you move!


These photos are my Favorite!! I love the way they came out! I could wish Landon and I could look so good.
Thanks again and I'll miss my visiting teacher!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

we will be in on Dec. 20th (late). and then we will be leaving on Jan. 2nd. we will definitely have to get together!

Kara said...

I wish my but looked that good after having kids.