Sunday, December 9, 2007

my time with the tolmans

So yesterday Lydia Tolman and her husband and our family did a trade. You take our family pictures and I'll do your family picture. It was awesome. I finally have a picture of our family with me in it. We had such a fun time with them. However, I don't know if I'm more excited about the pictures of our family or the pictures that I took of Lydia and her husband. They came out so beautiful! I had so much fun. That is what a photo shoot should be like. I was kind of feeling down about my photography and stuff, and felt like I just wasn't getting into the groove of things. And now I feel that I have been pumped back up. Of course I didn't have hard subjects. Her and her husband are photographers as well, so they knew how to pose and give that look your going for, so they did all the hard work. But I had so much fun! ( can I say that enough) Here's just a few of my favorites, I don't think the blog will allow the whole file to be uploaded, because all of them came out so good. I'm excited to get the pictures of my family, and when I do I'll post them. I saw a few and they were awesome. Her website is http://www.loya.ch/ She's an amazing photographer. Thanks Lydia!
This was by far my favorite shoot of the day. I loved it!This came in second

4 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Great shots. I like the ones with the mini, but it may just because I love the car.

Amelia . Lyon said...

Hellooooooo! Long time no see or hear! Great shots and even cuter location! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Jenn said...

these pictures turned out GREAT! i LOVE them!! good job!

Lisa Webb said...

The pics look great. i love the colors, the blues are awesome,you'll have to give me some tips! Also where is this location?