Wednesday, November 28, 2007

for the love of water

So the other day Wyatt was throwing a fit as were driving home, and as we were pulling in he said he wanted to water the grass. ( in other words he wanted to water....himself) So I said "OK". But all I could think about was that the cars passing by were thinking I was a terrible mother, for it was only like 65 degrees outside. However, my son was as happy as possible and wasn't driving me crazy. He was so cute I even took some pictures. You could see the coldness on him. Here we have him watering his chest. He did enjoy that.
And of course how could a little boy go without doing something to his manhood. Yes he had to water it. Maybe he got the concept....if you water it, it will grow.And him drinking the water.And him filtering the water through his nose. That I had a good laugh at.About the fifth time around of doing that routine he called it quits. Luckily as of now, he's not sick.

5 comments:

Kara said...

How fun would that be to play with water outside in December? I guess I remember many a water fights growing up. All the pictures are soo cute. I love Shane with the lights.

Jenn said...

yeah only in CA in dec can your kids be outside watering themselves down!! so crazy! whatever makes a kid happy! Wyatt is too cute.

Jaime said...

Landon and Chelsea,
So fun to see your blog and your little family. I just started blogging and it was great to get an update on the Biggs. Isn't having two little boys the greatest! Your boys are adorable!!

Shannon said...

That makes me cold just looking at it. What is it with boys and water?

Heidi said...

dont you love those PRECIOUS moments with him! Love the pictures!