Tuesday, November 27, 2007

our thanksgiving weekend

Saturday we stared our Christmas traditions. It's been a tradition on my side of the family that we get our x-mas tree Thanksgiving weekend, so we got one, and tried to put up the lights. (I hate that part and I always get stuck with that job.) But it was so cute when Shane started to play with all the lights. It was all shiny and bright.....he couldn't resist. And on Landon's side of the traditions it was ( and he thinks he has to carry it on, which it one of my least favorites) is that we all sleep under the Christmas tree the first night. So we did. I'll have to say, I did sleep better then I thought I would.
On Sunday my dad came over and we had our little Thanksgiving dinner with him (expect we did tri-tip instead). We got out the race cars for the boys to play with.....all the boys. Wyatt and Shane were going crazy, it was really funny. It was so funny watching Shane trying to keep an eye on the cars as he tries to catch one. That I wish I had a video camera for.
OK how cute is that. I love this stage. Shane is the happiest baby ever..... I love him!!

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

oh my gosh, your boys are cute!!
I miss you guys. I hope we can see each other this year.

Jenn said...

i agree with you Chelsea i dont enjoy putting the lights on the tree either! its a pain!! looks like you guys had fun and your boys are too cute! happy holidays!

Heidi said...

I love it that you guys have such fun traditions. and i love that shirt that Shane is wearing... Chick Magnet! Of course, what girl wouldnt want that boy in their arms. ADORABLE!

and I love it that you have that cute little gate up around the tree! how did you do that?