Tuesday, November 6, 2007

my beautiful bride

I finally was able to finish my bridal shots for my up coming wedding. Between babysitting my grandma and being mom, I found it kind of a struggle. There is something about the white dress that makes any girl look like a million dollars. I loved this photo shoot because it's not your topical bridal shot background. We went to the Orange County Court house in downtown Santa Ana and the streets around it. It was so fun, the bride was totally energetic and up to doing anything out of the ordinary and I just loved the results of this shoot. I'm so excited for the wedding day!

6 comments:

Nora's world said...

Sam to change her diapers!!! We are old!!!

Shannon said...

Looks like it was a fun photo shoot. You have a great eye. How many weddings have you done? What type of camera do you use? Do you have a set price? You know I still do flowers, sometimes brides ask me about photographers. I'd love to know more.

Jenny said...

Those were beautiful Chelsea!!!

Nicklepickle said...

Great job Chelsea.... Janae looks stunning! you are such a good photographer!!! I'll see yo in a couple weeks!

Nicole Thompson (Brady) Amelia Lyons sisiter.....
I did Janae's hair and make-up!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Nice work! I like it when people step away from the predictable shots. The one in the middle of the street and the two laying down are particularly creative. What sort of a camera do you use? I am hoping to buy and SLR later this week... any tips?

Jean said...

Chelsea! You are so talented! I just jumped over from Kara's page, I have never seen any of your pictures... I am so impressed! You have a great talent! Every picture is so beautiful! I am so jealous!