Wednesday, November 21, 2007

please to announce mr. and mrs. holland

I had the pleasure of shooting the wedding for the newly Mr. and Mrs. Holland. They were married at the Redlands Temple on Saturday and it was just beautiful. My favorite part of shooting this wedding was that I could totally feel the excitement and love that the Bride and Groom had for each other. The reception was the best part. They had a full on party, it was great.







I love this picture of him lifting her up and dancing in the middle of everyone else. It was as if no one was around and it was just them alone. I was so glad that I was able to catch that!


Thank you so much for letting me part of your day! You guys look so good!

5 comments:

Joshua & Laura Dalton said...

Chelsea,
I love the pictures of Mr. and Mrs. Holland. I believe they were married in the Redlands temple. It was a wonderful day! You captured it beautifully.

Heidi said...

WOW Chelsea! you did a FATASTIC job! you are definitely going to do well with this...

Jenn said...

i agree with Miss Heidi! You did a FANTASTIC job! they turned out great!

Jenny said...

Hey Chelsea ~ Great pics! My favorite thing though is that you had the wedding party paired off boy/girl - not all boys and all girls. Love that! You don't see that too often!

aprilaleman said...

Chelsea,
I wish you would've taken all of our wedding pics. Yours are so much better... what a bummer we didn't know. Another time my friend... maybe my next wedding. :) kidding!