Saturday, April 25, 2009

Katie....just being her beautiful self

Last week I was able to photograph Katie for some portraits. When I first got the call to do some senior portraits I was excited because it has been awhile since I had a chance to shot just one person. However, I was extremely ecstatic when I found out that she wanted to do some with her harp. I think I might have had more fun then she did. It was perfect! Here are just some of my favorites.














Last but not least, this is my favorite.


Katie you are so beautiful.
Thank you!

6 comments:

Gayla said...

Thank you soooo much! The wind actually turned out to be kind of cool the way it plays with her dress and hair. And the last one looks so "Withering Heights" love it. Gayla

Joanna said...

Beautiful- those shots definately shows who she is.

Amanda said...

Love your pictures!!

Laura said...

Wow. You're amazing! This is Katie's sister, btw. She looks great! And what a cool little meadow.

Janelle said...

These pictures look great! I'm katie's cousin, and I love photography also...

Jessica Garthe said...

I love the location, where did you take these????