Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i'm growing monkey ears?

So I have seen other blogs that the mom writes down the funny quotes of what their children say that day. I thought to myself.....smart.

I should do that

However, that requires me to remember what they said by the time I get to blogging it.

I got lucky tonight!

So I was just finishing off the boys bath and changing them into their PJ's when Wyatt looked up in the mirror (which is his closet doors, the length of his room) and said

"Hey! I'm growing monkey ears! That's funny".....ending it with the oddest facial expression.

So this might not be so funny to you. However, for me it cracked me up. I have always thought his ear stood out a little too much. But I was not going to say a word. I thought I would let him figure that one out on his own. At least now he thinks that pretty cool.





So goodnight my little monkey ears

3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Wes thought it was pretty funny too.

Please enjoy... said...

it's funny until he realizes, that he does not want them! hahaha.

marisa said...

the ladies are gonna love the ears on your hilarious monkey boy. wyatt freaking cracks me up!