Friday, March 14, 2008

wyatt turns three


I can't believe my little guy is three today. How nervous I was to meet him and have him come to this world. How my life changed when we had him. And how I would never go back and change it. He is the funniest little kid around. I love how he excepted Shane so well and is so protective over him. l love watching him when he discovers something new and the excitement he has for it. I love seeing the moment when the light turns on for him and the expression he gives. I'm so blessed to have him come down to me. How did I get so lucky? I just hope I can continue to teach him to be the best he can and that he can do anything he puts his mind to, and the sky's the limit. I love you Wyatt and Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Krista Kneeland said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Have fun at Disneyland Today. See you Sunday.

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Its hard to believe how fast they grow up. Hope he had a good birthday.

Dana & Genni Bain said...

He looks so much like your husband..especially when he was little. Happy Birthday to the 3 year big boy....WYATT!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!!! I can not believe it has been 3 years already...

A new Flight Attendant, said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!!! I hope you get really spoiled and your mommy lets you have as much cake and ice cream as you want. We love you!

P.S.- you were the cutest baby ever (and your still a hunk!)

Laura said...

It is so fun to look at pictures and watch them grow!! He is so cute!

Abbie said...

Chelsea! You have a 3 year old! It seems like just a few short years ago we (andy, you, me, sarah, and jesse) were dancing around our front yard as our mom's met inside. You have such a beautiful family, and you take beautiful pictures! I'm glad I found your blog!

Abbie (Smith) Foote

aprilaleman said...

i love the little white pensive one. such a cutie pie!