Tuesday, March 25, 2008

just an update

It's been so crazy around here, I haven't even turned on my computer lately. Trust me I have been going through withdrawals. So last weekend we did Wyatt's birthday celebration with our family so Landon and I decided to made his cake while he was enjoying his Sunday nap. He got these dinosaur candles from his grammie and he LOVED them, he even slept with them because he loved so much. We got a little creative, but we had fun doing it. Wyatt loved it!!
Boys have the weirdest smiles sometimes. Look how cute Miley is, she is so sweetFor Easter weekend my sister and her family came down to my moms house. So we headed out there for Easter as well. I was so glad I was able to catch this on the camera. During the hunt Wyatt had the hardest time finding the eggs. So Landon was trying to help him out. Well as you can see in these pictures, the eggs are right in front of his face and he still has a hard time finding them.
No still can't see them.
Where did you say?????OOOhhhh there.....I see!!!
And then there is my baby Shane just being him. He is so cute.....I just love being a mom

4 comments:

Nora's world said...

Love the cake!

Taryn said...

You need to start your own cake decorating business! Love it!

Heidi said...

so fun to have Easter as a family!

I love the cake. I still dont know what im going to do for Jackson's first birthday cake.

aprilaleman said...

I agree with Taryn. I am thoroughly impressed. You guys could be a person's wedding gift... photos, dj, and now cakes!