Friday, June 5, 2009

a biggie update

I know I know! It has been awhile since I posted anything about me or my family. So the two that read this blog......here it is. And for anyone else that may read this blog I have been busy. Well maybe really busy. April and May have been the busiest months so far. I can kind of see a light at the end of the tunnel, but sometimes it keeps getting further and further away. Obviously since it is June and I'm posting about May (and this post has been sitting in the edit pile for about a week now). So enough chit chat about how busy and crazy my life is.

Landon is a volunteer firefighter for the county of Riverside and very year they put on a breakfast with all these cool fire trucks and ladders. It was nice to see my oldest boy and oldest son bond with the dreams of driving one of these trucks one day.




One neat thing they did this year was demonstrate the jaws of life and how they completely and utterly destroy a car.



Pretty neat...my boys thought it was the coolest thing ever.


Then in the first week of June my son graduated from preschool. (a fast six week course. He will go again in the fall). However, it was the cutest thing! The class wear these red caps and gowns, I just about died when I saw them walk in.








Well some changes maybe coming soon. I hope in the near future I will be launching my new blog and long (very long) awaited website. Until then..
Cho

4 comments:

Heidi said...

that so great! I love the picture of Wyatt and Mia. thats so cute!

Bunnym said...

yes...I've been reading your blog for a while now. You and your family look marvelous. The boys are adorable and I hope you don't mind, but I put your blog link on my blog and I've gotten a couple of people commenting on your photography skills. You my dear...are a very good photographer.

marisa said...

congrats to my friend wyatt. i love that him & daddy have the same ambitions.

p.s.
two people my ass.

Joanna said...

I read too :) I always enjoy your photos and reading about your boys. Hope you have a little break this summer- maybe we will see you at the splash pad park again. Did your boys like it?