Tuesday, May 5, 2009

girls being girls

I love having boys. They are great. Easy. And completely lovable. However, when I do photo shoots with them, there is no dressing up. Nothing....cute. Don't get me wrong I think my boys are cute, but sometimes a girl makes everything cute. So I was excited when I went out with Amber and her girls to do a little photo shoot.




Girls just have a way of making a photo look that much better

Sweet



and innocent


even angelic



One of the things that I have learn lately living with two extra kids is that I am in LOVE the with the two year old stage. I have two two year olds running around doing what they do best.....learning, laughing, exploring, talking, and above all loving. There is not a day that goes by that I don't just laugh at what Shane and Addi are doing and how they are acting. One of our favorite things to do is make faces. So at the photo shoot we decided to pull a few of them. Here are some of my favorite of Shane's and Addi's.






Girls are cute and sweet, but my boys just make me laugh.

8 comments:

Abbie said...

Amber and the girls are SOOOO beautiful! I hope they are doing well, let Amber know I think of her often!

Joanna said...

Amber is such a cute mom! I love the close up of her- she should be a model.

Heidi said...

LOVE those shots of Amber. You are way too good. I just might have you shoot my little girl when we come into town for her blessing {August}.
LOVE LOVE those faces shots too! SO CUTE!

Laura said...

You are so talented. Such cute pictures.

Clairice said...

Little kids are so cute! I love the pics Sis. Biggs!

marisa said...

#1 is amazing.

shane melts my heart too.

Haley Dennis said...

I agree, girls ROCK!

Please enjoy... said...

beautiful. both the girls and your photography!!