Tuesday, February 10, 2009

only on rainy days

What else do you do on a rainy day?

DSC_3661 blog
Some rainboots and a little rain = an afternoon full of smiles

DSC_4065 blog

a little rain +some dirt = mud

DSC_4066 blog
mud + little boys = a really fun time

DSC_4071 blog

little boys + really fun time (usually) = a really big mess

DSC_4073 blog

I grew up with a mom that whenever it rained, we raced outside and played in the puddles.

DSC_4081 blog

I hope my boys do the same with their children. Rainy days inside are no fun

DSC_4091 blog


DSC_4097 blog
So I just had to put this picture of this cool pot on the blog. My talented husband made that for me. Good job love!

DSC_4093 blog
Oh how I love rainy days! Hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

I remember playing in the rain with you when we were growin up, SO FUN!

Joanna said...

You are one brave mama! Who even has rain boots in California? I can't even find an umbrella around here!

marisa said...

omg- cutest post ever. i love shoe pics- isn't that weird!

Rachel Garces said...

Love your day in the rain. And your pics are gorgeous.