Thursday, February 5, 2009

the last wedding of 2008

I finally feel I am back to normal. Or should say my working life. I was put on hold because of my dying computer. So after searching and searching I found one that I like. Still getting used to it. I now feel that I was totally in the dark ages with my old beast. But I am back and up and running.....hopefully.


A couple months back I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Joshua and Brittany Childs. They were such a cute couple. And Brittany was such a beautiful bride! The whole family was such a delight to be around. Landon and I really enjoyed working with them.

DSC_2295 blog


Childs0659 blog

I absolutely feel in love with this picture. I pure grandparent moment indulged in their grandchild.

Childs0157 blog


Childs0633 blog


Childs0624 blog


Childs0682 Blog


Childs0616 blog


Childs0609 blog


Childs1097 blog 2


Childs0407 blog


Childs0481 blog


Childs1110 blog


Childs1150 blog

3 comments:

Nunazuna said...

Another great job! Absolutely gorgeous! I want to get married all over again so you can take our pics. Did I ever tell you how we never got our wedding pictures? We paid $3,240.00 and the photographer ran off to North Carolina. Let me know if you ever want to hear the whole story. Whenever I hear of people getting married I always bring up your name. Ben and I plan on having a 10 year anniversary party in Hawaii so be prepared to come along! It won't be for about 4 more years though. Ha! Good job!

Unknown said...

I love your photography... I love to be able to see what you see and how you see life and moments... Thanks for sharing

Heidi Prince said...

you are good at what you do! love the pictures!