Tuesday, January 13, 2009

so last year....

A little late is always better then never. Well that's me, always late (just not to dinner). So I had all the intentions of doing a nice sweet Christmas blog with a little of my totally last minute rocken new years eve party. Well life happens....and I didn't. Then on top of all that my computer is in the middle of mid-life crisis and just about to be chucked out. So what your about to see is half edited pictures and half not edited pictures. sorry, but that's life. I just know Marisa is dying to see these pictures. so here I am posting on my computers last leg of life, while I wait to for my new computer.
So this is the start. I had to put this one in. The day care that my grandma goes to had a Christmas program with Santa. Of course my boys freaked out so I don't have one of them, but my grandma just got a kick out it sitting next to Santa. Amazing how the little things make her happy. I love my grandma! Now a days this smile doesn't come around often so I'm so glad I got to capture it.

_DSC0670
So my Christmas started with making cookies for Santa on Christmas eve. And nothing says cookies without a little flour.....all over

DSC_1549 blog
By far this picture and this reaction did it for me this christmas. Santa brought what Wyatt wanted so bad. A plane with a train. Translation: the geo-trax set that has the plane. I'm so glad Santa brought that too. That thing is dang cool. I'm totally hooked on it. I (me) play with that thing at least once a day. I can't wait for the boys birthdays......they might be getting another addition to geo-trax. I am excited

DSC_1586 blog


DSC_1592 blog

The best with Wyatt and his helmet and knee pads, is that he calls them his skills. Both Landon and I looked at each other when he said that and just laughed. Still calls them his skills.

DSC_1615 blog

So this picture is pretty funny. That isn't Shane being excited about the remote control car. That is Shane completly freaking out about the remote control car. Once we started he bolted to the couch. Sad, yes, funny oh yeah.
DSC_1610 blog

So this is when the fun started. New Years Eve about 9-10:00pm when all the kids are asleep and the adults bring out the Wii. I am not a video game playing person, but boy that thing is fun. Too bad it's not mine.
DSC_3452

This picture captured by Marisa. Good Job! Love it! Like my empty picture frames in the background. I am in the process of putting pictures in them.

DSC_3471


DSC_3519

The hottest ladies there. (give us a break, it was about 1:30am by this time)
DSC_3489

And our sweet one year anniversary picture.
DSC_3515
All in all, it was great Christmas. I loved it. Sad it is all over, well there is always next year....only 11 months to go

3 comments:

Heidi said...

SO glad you put up pictures of you and your family. Looks like you had a good time!

Baker Family said...

What a great picture of Grandma and Aunt Jann. I also love the Christmas morning pictures of the kids.

Tanya McKibben said...

I almost cried when I saw that smile of Grandma's. Thanks for capturing it. I loved seeing your fun photos and reading about Christmas and fun times with friends. Love ya!