Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the katz family

So I know that I haven't posted much about me lately. Well, I haven't had much time to myself lately. Not with two photo shoots and a wedding within the week of Christmas and New Years. So I promise that I will post my christmas and the famous New Years party pictures that Marisa and Lydia are so dying to see. Soon....I hope.

So the other weekend I had the chance to photograph this cute family. A family that I just adore. And the dad just so happens to be the doctor that put my moms foot together. Lots of thanks to him!
And the little girls......so sweet and cute!

Katz080 blog


Katz087 blog


Katz153 blog


Katz315 blog


Katz456 blog


Katz297 blog


Katz354 blog


katz 123 blog

3 comments:

Jessica Garthe said...

Hey girlie, Those pictures are super cute!!! I love the Irvine park, is that were those were taken? I am looking to get a new flash, yours seems to be amazing, what flash do you use??? I've never been able to get the flash quite right. Thanks!
johnnygsqt@gmail.com

Heidi Prince said...

chels these are beautiful! where did you take these! you have such a wondeful eye for photgraphy!

Jayne said...

I love the Katz family. he is my foot doctor too!

wonderful pictures