Sunday, December 21, 2008

shootin it with the suggs

So if you read this blog, you'll know that I have this amazing friend Marisa:

_DSC1414 blog
(she is going to kill me for posting this picture. But I love it and I think she looks beautiful in it).
Well she had this idea for a picture that she wanted for a christmas card. She said "you just have to shoot one picture. I know exactly what I want, just one picture!" She sit it up and I just pushed the shutter. And it came out beautiful!

_DSC1326 blog
However, I couldn't go to a location with brick, three kids dressed to the tee and being happy, have perfect lighting, and just take one photo. No way! Too many pros on my side for a good photo shoot. (I think she knew that too). Well I'm glad because heres some cute-tees for ya

_DSC1352 blog

So heres a picture that has everything wrong in it. It's blurred for one, and the head is cropped off, but I LOVE it!! I was kind of playing tag with Miley when I shot it.

_DSC1365 blog


_DSC1396 blog
So heres my favorite picture. You couldn't have asked for anything more from three kids and smiling faces
_DSC1341 blog

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sooo cute! What a great idea for a Christmas card!

Joanna said...

Her little boy is so adorable- I haven't seen him since he was a baby. Wow, I can't believe how fast time flies!

marisa said...

i'll forgive you for posting the picture of me because i love you and seeing the beautiful shots you took of the babies made me so very happy!

my mom has the fabulous card you designed on her fridge and i can't stop looking at it. thank you for sharing your talent so generously with the rest of us.

XOXO

Please enjoy... said...

you are getting better and better and better... love the shoot. once i'm not so fat anymore, i need another shoot - with baby max. :)
gimme some time though. hehehe.