Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the many faces of a prince

So if you haven't noticed yet, I've been a little busy with holiday photo sessions. But I love them!
It's a time the family can be together
Capture the fun and love

And I love this family! They are always so happy and optimistic. And Heidi, oh my, how I love that women. She's a crack up!

Prince022 blog


Prince068 blog

One of my many reasons why I love this family is that they have thee most beautiful eyes. All of them! Not just one or two, but all of them! That is a photographers dream. Thanks you guys!



Prince090 blog


Prince125 blog


Prince166 blog


Prince144 blog

These two shoots are my favorite. Can't decide. Girls, you are stunning!

Prince154 blog




Hope you have a wonderful holiday season

1 comment:

Heidi Prince said...

HAHAH. love the "heidi" URL. right back at ya chelsea! thank you for such WONDERFUL pictures...! they turned out AMAZING if i do say so myself :)