Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12-13-2008 sneak peak

Just a sneak peak of a family photo shoot (a couple of families) that I did last weekend.

Salmon blog 2


Salmon blog 1
Well after 2 1/2 months of taking care of my mom and grandma I get to enjoy a little break. A 10 day break!
I can only count the things to get done:
put up the christmas tree
hang the lights
christmas shopping!!
CLEAN!
work on pictures
be a mom, just mom (no care giver)
that's what I'm a excited to do....be a mom again
(I might even blog more )oooohhh

3 comments:

Tanya McKibben said...

You totally deserve a break! Who is taking care of Grandma and your mom? Is your mom up and about now? You seriously saved the day Chelsea! Thank you. My logo was done for me (the tree), but I have played around in photoshop to create the shadow effect on one of them. I am glad you like it!

Joanna said...

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the pictures. You did very well, especially considering what a big group we were. You were a ton more relaxed than me for sure!!! Good Job, and thanks.

The Smiths said...

Yeah-enjoy your break. You are a good daughter/grandaughter/Mom/wife for all you have done and do.