Thursday, September 4, 2008

a really nice car for sale

So I have debated on putting this on my blog. At first I thought "how cheesy". Then I thought free advertising, and hey why not!
I have a car for sale.
I really nice car for sale. And if it won't for my husband going to school full time and living on a student salary (which equals nothing) I need to sale a really nice car. And why not put this out to all my friends and family. Yes, I feel that comfortable with this car to sale it to one of you.

So it's a 2006 Toyota Corolla LE. And it runs great!!! Here are some pictures of this beautiful car that you know you want.


DSC_0233
Did I tell you that it has tinted windows and alloy wheels.....no? Well it does!

DSC_0236
Did I mention that it has GREAT gas milage? We all know we need our MPG!! And this is the car for you to get great gas milage. We all need great gas milage

DSC_0234

This car has never been an accident. You can take that one to the bank. Or carfax for that matter.
DSC_0239
Oh WOW that is nice inside.


Now you know you see yourself behind this wheel. Yeah you know you want it.
DSC_0241
Well, if you personally don't need a car, don't forget your friends and family. If you or someone you know that is interested please contact me for more information through email: lcwbiggs@verizon.net. I would be more than happy to give that information. Sorry about the post about a car.

2 comments:

marisa said...

it is a great little gas fiendly vehicle. if we wern't so broke with so many kids, i would snatch it from you and get rid of the beast!

Laura said...

Have you ever thought about selling cars? That was quite the presentation. It had me laughing. I love that you edited the pictures. If I know someone that needs a car I will send them your way.