Tuesday, September 30, 2008

just the two of us

Sunday afternoon Wyatt went on a little road trip with grammie (grandma biggs) to Lake Havasu. How lucky is that? Landon and I are kind of jealous. However, Wyatt was so excited. So excited that that night when we called to check on them he wouldn't come to the phone at first, but then he finally did and this was the conversation between landon and wyatt:
L: Hey bubs! How are you doing
W: Good i'm playing right now I love you bye bye.

Yep thats it. And that is all we have heard from him since Sunday night. It's kind of nice to know that he isn't crying for me too much, but at the same time...sad.

However, on bright side to this I have one on one time with my little fatty Shane.


DSC_0341pro tdw blog


It's been nice with one child. But I am looking forward when Wyatt comes home today.

1 comment:

marisa said...

oh goodness me, what a beautiful picture i see! so natural. so shane.

can shelly take one of my kids next time? pleeeease!