Saturday, March 21, 2009

just another day......

with my dearest friend Marisa. One who brings such sanity to this crazy world of mine. One who I need to talk to at least once a day and would love to see more then once a week. So what better way of taking my weekly dose then going to the fields with the kids and capturing what they do best. Being themselves. Call it a day at the beach......Chelsea's beach.












Gotta love the difference between the boys and girls and what they collect. Or maybe the difference between Marisa's kids and mine. Mia brings a hand full of snails and Wyatt collects wild flowers for me. It was awesome.






My absolute favorite picture of the day


Then the second is this. You can't help but smile or laugh when you see this. This way I love Marisa so much! So now you see why I have a new header.....thank you Marisa



Oh how I love my boys


We could not leave without taking a group shot. In a nutshell, this is the gang. One that I wish I hung out more often.


I think the kids were a little too excited to be done...maybe a Wyatt a little more then the rest

7 comments:

Please enjoy... said...

that looks like so much fun!!

The Kneeland Family said...

Those are some really cute shots. Marissa's girls have the most beautiful hair. Looks like you had fun.

marisa said...

it was fun! thank you sweet girl. i am in LOVE with pictures we got.

Joanna said...

I love that shot of Marissa! What a beautiful field to take shots in. Glad you guys are still able to get together.

Karen said...

ok- I just had to pop over to your blog and tell you how talented I think you are! All of these pictures are simply amazing. I am sure many of them would win any contest you entered them in (I might be partial to some of your subjects though....). Anyway, thank you for letting me get to know my cousin and her beautiful children better through your photography.
Karen (Marisa's cousin)

Nunazuna said...

Really cute Chelsea! What a great way to show your friendship! I'm still waiting for you to post some photography tips...Pretty please?

FoxFamily said...

You take amazing pictures!! Next time I'm down, I'll have to hire you for family photos!!