Tuesday, March 3, 2009

and now it's my turn......

for family pictures. It's a love hate relationship that I have with family pictures. I love taking other families pictures, but hate taking mine. However, I want them so badly. And I love the out come of them too.

So now we have them!

Lydia was so kind enough to take them. And to deal with my awkwardness. (You would think I would know what to do with myself because I tell other people how to stand. It's like I become a dummy when it's my turn. Maybe I have a little stage fright).
We have a little trade thing going on that I love. And she did a such great job capturing what I had envisioned. And I thank her for it. So here's just a few of my favorites. You can see more on her blog as well.



IMG_0817 b p

IMG_1136 bmg

The picture below is my favorite!
IMG_0916 blog


IMG_0770 bmg pret pos


IMG_1221 c
So just a little sad story to tell you. While Landon and I were taking some couple shoots, Wyatt thinks that it would be really cool to climb up on the window. The moment we saw him up there we told him to get down. We assumed that he would just climb back down.
No!
He chose to do a belly floop down, landing on his chest and face.
So the picture below is of his slipt lip. It looks like nothing in the picture though. He had one fat lip. However, I love the picture still!

IMG_1226 bmg

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Love them! So good! Love your yellow shoes!