Thursday, November 6, 2008

what's new?

Well nothings new. Nothing has changed since before. Other then I'm starting to get used to it. Some how that is a sad thing. But I know that I am needed and that's what keeps me going. And some how my kids are getting used to it too.

Out of nowhere I have received a bucket full of patience that I never knew I had. I wish I practiced it with my mine children before this. But that never is the case. I just hope that I can keep it up when we return home.

Well I am a little late on this post. And I apologize. As mentioned in my last post, I had a photo shoot with Ryan and Taryn. Here are some more pictures of them.

McCook401 blog

McCook382 blog

McCook307 blog

McCook174 blog


McCook098 blog

McCook083 blog


McCook 201 blog

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Amazing pictures, Chelsea! I am so jealous of your wonderful talent!!

Leanna said...

i loved those pictures chelsea...and by the way...you are amazing for doing all the things that you do. blessings to come down i'm sure. hope you feel renewed when you need to. besos!

Kristen said...

Chelsea those pictures are amazing, so beautiful!!! You are one talented photographer.

Taryn said...

I love them!!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

So pretty!!! Good luck with all that you are doing...you are going to need a vacation!!

Joanna said...

They are such a cute family, and you did a wonderful job. Hard times are what make us strong, sometimes we don't realize how wonderful we are until we are tested. You are wonderful!!! Now you know it yourself :).